2.1. We and, in some instances, our service providers use the Personal Information that we collect for legitimate business purposes, including: for improving the content of our Services, for preventing fraud or other illegal activities, for data analysis, for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and address compliance with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, for developing new products and services, for enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services, for identifying usage trends, for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, for operating and expanding our business activities
2.2. We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest
2.3. Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests:
• To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies and to notify customers about updates to our Services;
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise;
• To process your orders, and provide you with related customer service;
• To help you manage your Community, Support and/or NOW accounts, at your request;
• To allow you to send messages to another person through the Services if you choose to do so.
2.4. Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing:
• To contact you for marketing and sales purposes, including notifications related to product enhancements, warranties, and renewals, that are related specifically to customer needs and interests;
• To contact you about a Skydom offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to better understand our customers' needs;
• To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
• We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
2.5. Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services:
• To analyze or predict our users' preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services;
• To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests;
• To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
2.6. Allowing you to participate in surveys, contests, or other promotions
• To offer you the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests or other promotions. Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information.
We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
2.7. Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information
We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.